Hello, konnichiwa, hola, bonjour, how’s life?
Welcome to my little corner of the internet!
I’m Winnie, and the first thing I’m going to say is how much I hate about me pages. They make me feel awkward. I’ve always hated introducing myself to new people because I’d really prefer chatting and getting to know people that way rather than “hey I’m *insert name here* and this is what I do” so here’s a chattier non-formatted about me.
I’m 26 years old currently (I turn 27 in October so this page will definitely be updated!), live in the tiny state of Delaware, but am originally from Dallas, Texas. I have a degree in criminal justice, and am using that to find a big girl job which does not ensue retail. I started blogging in 2015 because I was at a serious low in my life-I was in community college, had just changed my degree from nursing to biotech and wasn’t loving my biotech major and from there it grew. I’ve always also loved the way that bloggers took their photos-that white marble aesthetic is everything. As with blogging, my creative side also grew and here we are nearly 6 years later. This blog has taken me through a lot of life changing events.
So what’s the blog about? This blog is literally about anything I want it to be-originally it started out as a bilingual beauty blog as I was in an LDR at the time, and now it’s kind of exploded into covering a lot of things I’m into. Some of these things include beauty, lifestyle, gaming, anime, anything from Japan, and shopping hauls.
As for the schedule, you’ll usually see me post on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at 10 AM, but can change at any given time.
A few fun facts about me:
- For personality stuff, I’m an INFT, Enneagram type 1, and Scorpio to get those out of the way.
- I have 4 laptops: a crappy old Chromebook I used in college when I went back (which still works to my utter surprise as it’s so old), a Macbook Pro for blogging and job stuff, my current laptop for gaming and heavy duty editing as it’s a gaming laptop, and I’m still waiting for another laptop that I plan to use for editing.
- Speaking of being Extra, I have a PS4, Xbox One S, Switch, and I just ordered an Oculus.
- It took me a full two years to go from my naturally black hair to blond.
- I pierced my own ears. Don’t ever do that.
- I have over 100 lipsticks. I’m obsessed with that stuff.
- My all time favorite comfort game is Night in the Woods.
- Speaking of favorite games, my top five games would be Fallout 4, Halo 4, Left 4 Dead 2, Skyrim, and The Last of Us series
- If I could pick any US city to move to, my top five choices would be Dallas, NYC, Seattle, LA, and Chicago.
- Despite the amount of metal on my ears, I don’t have any tattoos. I do kinda want a couple of small ones though.
- My style is a weird combination of cute and girly and goth/emo.
- My favorite Sanrio character is Kuromi and my favorite San-X character is Rilakkuma
- My top five anime series are Ace Attorney, Food Wars, Bleach, Fairy Tail and The Way of the Househusband
If you ever wanna get in touch with me, please don’t be afraid to! I love a good chat!